Treat Hound or Basset Hound? One in the same? This design is available on these adorable two tone t-shirts. For this design use the size chart below.
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester jersey
- Gently contoured silhouette; Neck taping;
- Contrast raglan sleeves; Curved drop tail hem
- Decoration Type: Digital Print
- Size Chart
- Standard shipping is delivered via USPS in the United States (your local carrier will be used outside of the USA).
- Customs Duties, Tax and charges are not included in our base price. This is a shopper’s responsibility as each country has different Custom Duties and Laws of Taxation.
On average it takes us 5 to 14 business days to print and/or hand stitch your order before we ship it out. Each item will be shipped as soon as it's ready so you may get more than one package. There may be some delay during the holidays. Otherwise, you can expect the following ship times:
Standard Ship Times:
- USA: 2-6 Weeks
- CA/UK/AUS: 4-6 Weeks
- Rest of World: 4-8 Weeks
Route Shipping Guarantee
You'll need to opt in to Route Shipping to protect your online purchase should it get lost, damaged or “porch pirated” while in transit. Prices are low but do vary. If you opted in and need to make a claim please contact our support team here to open a claim. You can use the contact form or email directly email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Less than 18.99 Shipping is only $5.99*
$19 - 39.99 Shipping is only $4.99*
$40 - $69.99 Shipping is only $3.99*
$70 - $99.99 Shipping is only $2.99*
All orders $100 or more are FREE* Shipping
Alaska and Hawaii $9.99* - $14.99* or more for international. Plus any VAT or other fees.
Shipping for shoes Internationally range from $9.99 - $52.00 if you want to order more than 2 pair please contact me to set up shipping for your order.
- Special discounted shipping when ordering qualified stickers only. - 99 cents (not all qualify)
*Plus the cost of Route Insurance
To find the best fit, measure your chest all the way around.For a tight fit get the exact number for a looser fit go one size up. Or take your best fitting shirt and lay flat, measure left to right multiply by 2 and that will be the size you want, if it's a number in between order up.For Example: If your chest measures 36" and you want a tight fit choose one that is 36"if you want a loose fit choose 37". Always choose a size up if you are unsure.Our shirts are high quality and do not shrink with washing under normal circumstances.